Saturday, February 23, 2008

dear god this was a horrible week for a coyotes fan

tuesday. flames. i. dont. even. want. to. talk. about. this. such a disgrace. carcillo was getting used and abused. we got crap calls. we had a perfectly legal goal taken away from us. ugh. enough about that.

friday night there was a 12 round shoot out against colorado. unfurtanatly we couldnt complete the sweep. Morris goal at the end of the third was fierce. too bad we spent most of OT killing a penalty (too many men, jesus that should have never happened!) I agree with the GMs, OT penalties should only be a minute long. It makes sense.

Don Maloney has assured us (in many places) that he will not be making any moves for a rental player. He is standing firm on the plan and i like it. i dont want a rental player and i dont want to give up any young guys. I mean if he could work out something with say York, Sjostrom, maybe Kapi or Ziggy, Id be all for it. And Id be willing to give up one of our 6 picks in the first 3 rounds too. But other than that I doubt anyone goes. Mueller Hanzal Wheeler Carcillo are all pretty safe. (I include wheeler in that because that is what anaheim wanted for bryz) Mueller Hanzal and Carcillo are constantly being mentioned as the young guys and the future of the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I've known about this joke of a site for some time. Have you ever heard of grammar or spell check? Seriously!!

Here's some freebies:
Sweden, not Sweeden
Definitely, not whatever the hell you write.

My point: Carrie purchased goods from you, i.e. a ticket to the Game Night with the Coyotes and a ticket to the Ottawa game on March 8th. You have these items in your possession and have not delivered the items, which again, have been paid for.

I tried speaking with you, texting you, and calling you. Since you are too stupid to take me up on resolving this issue amicably, I have to resort to ruining your last bastion of where you are the queen of the universe.

Simply put, deliver the items via e-mail as soon as possible or I will help Carrie to escalate this to small claims court or other legal means, where you will end up with a judgment on your credit for far in excess of what you actually owe.

To put this into terms that you should be able to comprehend:

Give her what she paid for or give her the money and do it now.

As far as you not liking me, you don't even know me and your opinion of me is a compliment. Based on what I have seen of you, you can't see past the end of your own nose.

Since you are too much of a coward to deal with the situation and use the most asinine way of dealing with conflict that I have seen, just e-mail the tickets to Carrie so that I can raise the quality of my own life by not having to deal with your sorry ass.

As far as stalking hockey players like you do goes, get help. Better yet, move back to Wisconsin where you can be Queen Nothing once again.

Don't forget to e-mail Carrie the tickets or give her the check back. =)