Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Qiuck Hits cuz I'm tired.

Where to begin? The Coyotes are on a losing streak but I still love my boys. I can’t help it.
******
Poor Telly Monster, every time he plays the other teams just do so much crap to him. He’s gotten his bell rung two to three times this season. The oilers were no different.
******
Kurt Sauer is back. Woohoo. Our blue line has just become that much better.
******
Last night was the season ticket holder signing. It was pretty fun. I got some sigs and photogs. I giggled and amused the boys. I didn’t get to three tables but its ok. I was tired of waiting in lines.
******
Tomorrow night the Atlanta Thrashers are in town. Telly Monster will be in net again.
******
And lastly, there are reports there may be a buyer for the Coyotes. This could be some good news for the club!

No comments: