Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Really Quick Game Post

Coyotes at Columbus
A big congrats needs to go out to David Hale. He got his first ever NHL goal last night after a streak of 231 goalless games (that‘s 5 seasons of no goals). It also was the game tying goal. Way to go Hale!

Carcillo got his second goal of the year and also had a great fight. It was long and there were some hard punches exchanges.

Tiki got the game winner for his second goal of the season also. It came with about 2 minutes left. I was never happier for a goal. I did not want to give Columbus a point.
Telly played outstanding. He definitely needs to get more starts.

Jokinen left the game after a hit and didn’t return to the ice. At this time it is unknown how long he will be out with an upper body injury. We are having a rash of injuries, Dmo, Winnik and now Jokinen. Hopefully Dmo and Winnik will be back in the lineup soon.

Gretzky kept the lines together, for the most part. Obviously he had to make some adjustments when Jokinen left the game, forcing Lisin to play center.

I think that is all I got for now. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I will be back this weekend as the Coyotes take on the Avs (Friday) and the Sharks (Saturday), both at home.

(I told you it was quick - I didn't take notes, just enjoyed the game)

No comments: