Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playoffs, Day 1 and start of 2

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the games yesterday.

Calgary beat San Jose. I must say I am both impressed and happy. I hope they can keep it up. I am not a San Jose fan. I'd like to see Calgary win this series; even though it's probably not going to happen.

Avs beat the Wild. THANK THE LORD. I want the Wild out in the first round. If that means cheering for Colorado, sign me up!! I will be their biggest fan for this series!

Sens lose to Pens. I hope the Sens come back and kick some butt. God I hate the Pens. I have watched more than enough of them this season.

Rangers beat the Devils. I like Lundqvist and Sjo, so I'm rooting for the Rangers in this series.

Looks like Montreal is going to beat Boston. They are up 3-1 in the second. I really want to see Montreal sweep this series. They are a really good team with an amazing young goalie.

I am currently watching Detroit and Preds. I hope the Pred win. It's 1-0 Detroit in the second. Ellis is doing so well for the preds. He is making some amazing saves. Suter has had some great passes up the ice. Fiddler looks like he's going to start something. Ok, it's now 1-1!! Way to go Preds!

I am not planning on watching any of the other games tonight. I will do an update this weekend on the reast of today's games and Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

GO PREDS!

No comments: