Monday, February 11, 2008

Good News

Zednik seems to be doing well:
"So far, he looks very good. He's awake, oriented," said Noor. "He remembers what happened last night."

And it looks like he will make his return:
"I think he'll be able to continue his career," Florida's Coach Martin said. "I think it's too soon to establish a time of his return."

I would guess he will be out the rest of the season. It will be at least 6-8 weeks until he returns to "normal activities" per his Doctor (Noor). Im not sure what is considered normal, but I would think he would make it back for next season.

He is meant to be back I believe. He was very lucky, something made that skate go where it did. Centimeters difference and he may not be here.

Once agian, Zednik, his family, friends, and teammates are in my thoughts.

No comments: