Friday, May 8, 2009

The last few days have been crazy to say the least...

Ok, I know a few months ago I was very angry at the Coyotes for always trading away half the team, in particular my hipcheck king and fantastic fighter, but that being said the threat of Balsillie, to be known as slime ball #1 from now on (I have to number them... there is a lot), taking away my team has made me realize how much I would miss them. At the tradeline I felt like the line from How to Lose a Guy in 10 days... "I love you but I don't have to like you right now" (or something close to that).

No need to fear fellow Coyote lovers, there is a large campaign brewing. There are petitions to sign, web pages to read and merchandise to buy. I especially like the "Keep it Six" line to combat the "Make it Seven" rally.

The fans efforts are being thwrated by a small minority (seems like one bored canadian found our site and keeps leaving stupid comments). The Canadians want a team and the Phoenicians want to keep it. Who will win this epic battle? Stay tuned. It should get exciting.

I have been amazed at the number of non-coyote fans that have come out in support of the Coyotes staying in Phoenix. That is what we need right now. I also have been amazed at the people in Southern California that are against the Coyotes. C'mon, like southern cali is really that different from Phoenix. People have short memories. They seem to forget that places like Pitsburgh and Chicago had trouble selling tickets before they got a winner on the ice. The Coyotes are getting there, slowly but surely. They had higher ticket sales this year and were on track to make the playoffs, until the Post-ASG, but that's another issue...

...An issue of coaching. Wayne Gretzky has made it known he would not move with them team. I hate saying this but that would be the ONLY good thing about the Coyotes moving... no more crappy coach. But let me say this, I DO NOT IN ANY WAY ADVOCATE THE MOVING OF THE COYOTES. I just want a real coach. Is that too much to ask for??

To me it sounds as if Slime ball #1 contacted Moyes (slime ball #2) and they came up with this "plan" together so slime ball #2 wouldn't lose any more money, even though slime ball #2 knew that the NHL had a group of investers lined up to meet with him. I am glad I never wasted my money on a blackberry and I will never buy one from a company owned by a slime ball.

Ok, I will post links to all the Save the Coyotes sites later. I am on my lunch break and it's about to come to an end. I just wanted to get this out there since my views per day have jumped in the last week.... Feel free to comment or email me (click the "talk to me" in the right hand sidebar) if you have any questions or suggestions on how to help the Coyotes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Here, let me help you with that...

www.SaveTheCoyotes.com we are planning rallies, have a petition going and NEED YOUR HELP! The entire NHL is watching us to see how we are gonna respond to this mess. And we intend to show them that WE'RE NOT LOSING OUR TEAM!!!