Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Off-Season Ideas?

I think I deleted my list of blog ideas I was compiling for the off-season. I can’t seem to find it on my computer and I had some good ideas on there!!

If you have any ideas you want to see here, please let me know, either by email or comment. I am thinking about doing a blog about what I think the team will look like next season but that may be later in the summer. I don’t have the concentration to work on that now.

I don’t want to do Stanley Cup finals as I am not as interested as years past. Most of the teams in the finals I can’t stand. I’ve only watched a couple of games and those were the Flyers, who are no longer in it to win it.

I am going to try to think of fun things to come up with for the off-season but it may be difficult as I feel all my creativity has been zapped. I don’t want this blog to end but I am running out of ideas. I will work on this.

No comments: