Thursday, January 15, 2009

What is wrong with red wings fans?*

Sometimes I just want to scream at them:

"REMEMBER THE 80's? OF COURSE NOT, YOU WEREN'T A FAN THEN BECAUSE THEY SUCKED. PLEASE JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON AND GET RUN OVER"

And then I aslo want to go:

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COYOTES MOVE BACK TO FREAKING DETROIT AND STAY OFF MY COYOTES SITES. WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP. YAH, YOUR TEAM IS GOOD NOW BUT THEY SUCKED FOR A LOOOOONG LOOOONG TIME TOO."

God. I hate people and the whole, "I live in America so I can say what I want". I am almost 100% sure when the founding fathers wrote "freedom of speach" they were not talking about idiots saying whatever they want in online comments. These were also the guys that came up with the electoral college partly because they felt most Americans were not smart enough to elect a president. I think they would still feel the same today, as this is how I feel when I read this crap (and it's not just Coyotes, it's on all news articles that allow comments).

*Please note this does not apply to ALL wings fans, just the jag-offs that visit AZCentral.com and do nothing but put the 'yotes down (and not in the constructive way).

No comments: