1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate, hands down. Egg nogg is just nasty :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He's got elves to do the wrapping, he just leaves 'em.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I have all blue on the tree and white in the windows.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I put them up the first weekend in December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Cheesey mashed potatoes and lefse
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
hrmmmm, I'm not sure about this one. I always loved sledding and then coming in and defrosting by the fire with hot chocolate.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Well, I really don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Used to. Christmas Eve was Grandparents and then Christmas Day was Santa/Parents
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Blue lights (not the multi colored lights, I think those are not very classy) with my ornaments. I have always received one ornament a year; it's like a tradition. So depending on what I loved that year, it is reflected on the tree (there is A LOT of dance ornaments).
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I hate snow. It looks pretty but its deadly.
12. Can you ice skate?
kind of. Michelle is making me learn or something..
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
ummm, probably the george forman. I love that thing. But I am getting a GPS this year, so that will probably surpass the george forman.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
My parents coming down
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Sugar Cookies! I'd so scrolls and rosettes but I haven't had those in years (since the great grandmas passed away really)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Putting the tree up.
17. What tops your tree?
A wire star I got at Target.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
A lil of both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Bing Crosby. Hands down.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
I like the little ones. Otherwise you get all sticky.
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I can't put that answer here ;)
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.