Thursday, August 28, 2008

Upcoming Coyotes Events

This week the Coyotes have sent out a plethora of stuff to me. First I got an email (Tape to Tape, the one any fan can sign up for) and it was a save the date type thing. The Coyotes Caravan starts on September 14 and runs through September 19. I am looking forward to that. I wonder who will be the guys at each location and where in the Valley will they be at? I am sure they will send out the schedule on September 12. Last year, they never announced who was going to be at events until like the day before. I am sure that has to do with getting the guys schedules and stuff but some of us fans are anal retentive and like to know things early so we can plan!

The email also mentioned the rookie games against LA. The dates are September 16 at 6 pm and September 17 at 2 pm. I was able to get the day off work, so I will be at both games. Both games are free and open to the public. No word yet on what time doors open.

The last thing in the email was about Coyotes Fest. That will be September 20 from 11 am to 3 pm. Again, there weren’t any details. Hopefully it will be like last year and they will do a practice/scrimmage (the ice should be down, so they should).

In the mail, I also got some season ticket holder stuff. For $50, we can add a nameplate to our seats! Uhhhh, no thanks. I can think of lots of other things I’d rather put $50 towards.
I definitely do not need my name on my seat.

Also included in there was a sheet for bonus tickets. We get to pick 3 games and those 3 games we get two extra tickets too. Unfortunately none of the games that I have people coming to are on that list. Oh well, guess I just need to upgrade for when people come!

Athletics Resource has posted pics of the unofficial camp:
http://www.athletesresource.com/p-camp.aspx

No comments: