Thursday, August 14, 2008

The last of our players has been signed!

The Coyotes have signed Joel Perrault to a two year contract. Personally, I like JP but I’m not sure if he is destined to be a full time NHLer. He had his moments this past season. The best being that one goal he got from that totally awkward angle. It was crazy. He couldn’t even explain how it went in. I think he needs to toughen up a bit (he gets pushed off the puck easily but he does challenge Pronger). Hopefully he trained well this off season and can make the big team. As I said, I really like JP and I hope he can make it as an NHLer but he will need to work hard and fight for his spot, just like all the young-uns. I had read somewhere a few weeks ago(I think the yotes website) that the reason it took so long to sign JP is because he was in Europe working with the NHLPA. It doesn't sound like he was a hold out or anything, just busy.

If you need a part-time job, the Coyotes will be having a job fair to fill 150 spots. It’s August 21 from 3-7 at the arena. Starting pay is $7-9.50. They are looking to fill a lot of different positions for games, concerts, etc at the arena.

No comments: