Thursday, August 7, 2008

I didn’t want it to come to this but apparently some people cannot leave well enough alone. In case you were wondering, Arizona has a cyber bullying/stalking/harassment law. If the couple people continue to harass me on this blog, I will go to the authorities and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. You have been warned.

I have your IP addresses, service provider information, how much time you spend on my site plus other interesting information. If you thought I don’t know who you are, you are wrong. I’ve known all along. I had hoped you would go away if I ignored you. When that didn’t work, I tried to say something. That didn’t work either. You have left me with no other choice. If I so much as see that your IP address looked at my site, you can bet that I will be going to the authorities. And I will keep on the authorities to make sure they do something about it.

No comments: