Sunday, April 20, 2008

WooHoo!

Calgary beat San Jose!!
They are forcing a game 7; I just hope they can win game 7.

Dallas beat Anaheim!!! Final score 4-1.
That makes me so happy. Selanne and Niedermayer should have stayed retired; they would have went out on a good note, not a loss in the first round. haha. Sorry, I can't help but laugh at them!

Looks like it's going to be Detroit and Colorado, Dallas and the winner of Calgary/San Jose (according to Hockey Central).

In the East, we still have to wait for the winners of Philadelphia/Washington and Montreal/Boston. Washington needs a win to force a game 7. No word on what the match ups will be yet. If there was, I missed it.

I am just so glad Dallas beat Anaheim. It almost makes up for Nashvilles loss to Detroit earlier today. Almost. :)

And I discovered the Winchester is from Wisconsin also. I have another Wisconsinite to cheer for now that Suter is out. Well, and Kessel is still in but I really want Montreal to win!

No comments: